April 2, 2024 - 3:38pm -- allman.68@osu.edu

Support the Paper Clover Campaign at your local TSC!

Tractor Supply proudly began their partnership with 4-H in 2010 and have since helped raise over $14 million through the Paper Clover fundraisers. The success of these campaigns has impacted over 69,000 students by providing them with hands-on learning experiences through projects in STEM, agriculture, healthy living, and civic engagement.

100% of funds raised through the Paper Clover fundraisers directly benefit 4-H and the kids and teens they work with - 80% of donations directly support 4-H youth in the county it was raised, and the remaining 20% supports state and national 4-H programming.

Support the 4-H Paper Clover Fundraiser in Jackson County by visiting our local TSC location at 780 E Main St, Jackson, OH 45640 between April 24th and May 5th. Contruibutions made go directly to supporting leadership and camping opportunities for Jackson County 4-H'ers! 

2024 Paper Clover Spring