What is a 4-H Volunteer?
Volunteers and parents help make 4-H possible. Without 4-H volunteers and parents the program would not have the mentors and leaders that 4-Hers need in order to learn the new skills that 4-H has to offer youth. With each volunteer comes knowledge, experiences, and skills which can be taught to 4-H youth and shared with the 4-H program "to make the best better." Volunteers and parents are a major reason for 4-H's success in youth development. Ohio 4-H works with a variety of individuals, with differing interests, skills and abilities, as 4-H volunteers. Since 1902, parents and volunteers have helped the 4-H program develop successful leaders, build young minds, and set the path for 4-Hers to take the world by storm.
Standards of Behavior DOWNLOAD: PDF
Becoming a 4-H Volunteer
New Volunteer Enrollment Packet DOWNLOAD: PDF
- Please download and complete the forms included in the package above, and follow the instructions included in the cover letter. Return items to Maddie Allman, 4-H Youth Development Extension Educator at email@example.com or by mail to Jackson County OSU Extension, 17 Standpipe Rd. Jackson, OH 45640.
- Need help enrolling in 4-H Online? Check out our 4-H Online & FairEntry Help Page here.
- Questions? Contact 4-H Educator, Maddie Allman at firstname.lastname@example.org | (740) 286-5044
Returing Volunteer Enrollment Instructions can be found here.
Trips & Opportunites
- Registrations due by February 1st
Ohio 4-H Clubs Advisors Handbook DOWNLOAD: PDF
Advisor Enrollment Form DOWNLOAD: PDF
Advisor Standards of Behavior DOWNLOAD: PDF
Advisor Policies and Requirements DOWNLOAD: PDF
- Jackson County 4-H Clubs Annual Reporting Packet DOWNLOAD: PDF
- By-Laws Template DOWNLOAD: PDF
- Constitution Template DOWNLOAD: PDF
- Club Audit Form DOWNLOAD: PDF
- Sales Tax Blanket Exemption Form DOWNLOAD: PDF
Honor Club Score Sheet DOWNLOAD: PDF
Jackson County Volunteer Forms/Applications
Fundraising Order Form DOWNLOAD: PDF
Presentations and Resources
Utilizing Volunteers to Bridge the Gap When Budgets are Cut DOWNLOAD: PDF